Sunday 8 March 2015

Sundays.


Every Sunday, I spend my morning in bed relaxing and catching up on reading for University.
I am one of those people who really can't sit still for more than 5 minutes and I always like to be doing something; so Sundays are my relaxing in bed in my pyjamas time, and trying to chill out. 
Sundays to me are special as its the only day I don't do anything particular, on Saturdays I work all day and for the rest of the week I'm an University, so Sundays are sacred to me. 
Today I such a beautiful day in England, and Spring is definitely in the air, so I might revert my plan relaxing in bed to relaxing in the garden. 
One of the many things I like to do on Sunday's include looking at Youtube Videos (time goes so quickly doing that!) or spend hours browsing through Olivia Palermo Instagram, and becoming insanely jealous of her lifestyle, husband, and clothes. 




Now I should really go off and read my book.



Happy Sunday
Kelly 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment