Monday 6 April 2015

Easter Monday:
_____________________________________________________________________________

Today was such a lovely day that my family and I decided to go to Cambridge for the day. Cambridge is only an hour drive from where we live and is super easy to get too, I don't know why we don't go more often. 
I love everything about Cambridge, especially the countless array of bikes locked up, cobbled streets, old shops and of course the old university buildings. 
I even took a couple of pictures of things that I thought looked pretty and therefore I thought I'd share them with you. 
We just spent the day literally roaming around the cobbled streets, passed the shops and along the river and even though we didn't do much I just love wandering around places and taking everything in. 
It has become a family tradition to go to Cambridge around the Easter Break and this year was no different.
I even brought a new lipstick, which I shall wear tomorrow and then review it. 







I hope you had a lovely day 
Kelly 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment