Sunday 19 April 2015

Sundays: Whipsnade Zoo. 
_____________________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone, today I went to the zoo with a couple of friends for a birthday celebration, even at the age of 19 we still felt like kids it was great! Whipsnade Zoo was around a 45 minute drive from where we live and it was a MASSIVE zoo, in which you can either walk or drive around. We decided to walk around (but soon regretted it when we realised how cold it was!) But anyway it was such a lovely day and they had so many animals, I thought I'd share them with you. 
The zoo was split into sections, with Basic animals, Europe, Asia and Africa and and this made it easier to make our way round. 
My favourite was the Giraffe's, they are such beautiful animals and the elephants. So both those animals were a must to see.
I would say its a great day out if you live near the area, although prices for tickets were £25.00 for an adult and £35.00 to take the car around, so a little steep but I suppose if you spend the whole day their it might be worth it. I definitely one of those things that is a one time treat. 







Hope you had a lovely day 
Kelly 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment